Front End Software Developer
Typical Activities will include:
- Graphical interface design, development and testing.
- Technical support and mentoring of other team members.
- Shall be able to build software components to a high standard so that they can be put forward for integration in to a larger system.
- An ability to identify problems, likely causes and solutions.
- Participate in planning and agile team meetings.
Candidates must have a working knowledge of:
- Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies.
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
Modern Web Development Technologies
Aurelia or Angular
C# and .NET
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Solid software design and development experience, preferably in complex systems.
- Experience using software development standards and processes.
- Good customer relationship skills.Single Page Application Frameworks (e.g. Aurelia Angular)
- Experience of C# and .NET
- MV* pattern
- NPM / NuGET
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable.
- IBM Rational Team Concert or other version and revision control software such as Git or SVN.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.