Senior Systems Engineer
Senior systems engineer required to contribute to the specification, design and development, validation of solutions for the hosting of applications and services.
Typical activities will include:
- Decomposition of higher level customer requirements into capabilities, features and high level designs to be developed into working solutions.
- Develop and maintain roadmap for system capabilities.
- Guide agile teams through development ensuring working systems meet the solution intent.
- The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Subject matter expertise in User Applications and Services, including specification, selection or development, system integration, deployment, provisioning and support.
- Competence and developed skillset in engineering methods and tools for requirements management, architecture definition, design elaboration, verification & validation.
- Demonstrable understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and phases, and challenges associated with system engineering in a delivery focused, commercially organisation.
- Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools: DOORs, PTC Integrity Modeller, IBM Rational Rhapsody, RTC, RQM.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.