Senior Sotfware Engineer
Senior Software Engineer required, reporting to the Software Team Lead. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Software development team working on various de-risking and demonstration activities to add new capability. The role focusses on software development; design analysis, implementation, integration and test.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Experience across Software Requirements, Design, with a focus on Implementation.
- Professional experience developing distributed, multi-threaded, real-time software systems.
- Professional and proficient experience implementing software applications and services using C++.
- Familiarity with software configuration and change control best practice.
- Strong communication skills including excellent English writing/speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Defence/automotive/aerospace industry background.
- Embedded System development.
- Using designs captured in a UML model.
- MISRA C++:2008 guidelines.
- Static code analysis tools such as LDRA.
- Green Hills MULTI and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 development environments.
- SVN configuration management tool.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.