6 days left
- Job Type
My client is a FTSE100 Multinational Utilities company who have been established for well over a century. They are looking to take on a Scrum Master to join their well-established team. The ideal candidate will be a delivery focused Scrum Master with experience in MVP, Lean principles & a background in Development.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hold a Scrum Master certification - have proven experience in working in a product-centric digital environment, guiding their teams to refine and improve their ways of working.
- Have experience working to lean principles, including helping teams build and understand MVPs.
- Have experience working with a range of stakeholders at varying levels
- Have exceptional organisation, communication and team building skills.
- Knowledge of digital delivery practices is a big benefit (e.g. Continuous Integration)
- Most importantly, have experience of working as a developer and have extensive exposure to delivery
- Take on at least one of our product teams and help us continuously improve our processes.
- Facilitate the standard agile activities (sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, etc.) and deliver the best quality products we can build.
- Coach and educate your team and stakeholders in agile principles
- Measure performance and help your team to remove their impediments.
- Someone who will bring in new ideas which influence our ways of working across the department, working with other scrum masters.
This is a contract role for Scrum Master working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the Scrum Master Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly