Delivery Manager - Must be DV Cleared
Service Delivery Manager - Must already hold Current Transferable DV Clearance - Role based in Hook.
Act as the primary client focus for the project accountable for the delivery and implementation plan of all Client's services. These services include the delivery and resolution of any issues surrounding network services and intrusion protection services, end to end delivery of incremental business through change control, Client relationship management, incident and problem management, Service Level and KPI Management. The candidate should also be comfortable with Project Management discipline and will be required to implement new services or minor projects into live service. A good understanding of Root Cause Analysis would also be preferred. A key requirement is the ability to work independently within differing security constraints and a markedly different client contracts and organisations. The candidate will also need to demonstrate the ability to navigate through various management structures to ensure the right resources are engaged at the right time in the correct manner.
This role is located mainly in Hook with occasional travel to Newport or London.
- Create and maintain long-term relationships to ensure services are delivered to time and cost in line with contractual agreements to avoid organisational exposure and the allocation of service credits. Liaise with customers, Partners, third party network service providers and Sub Contractors as required.
- Be accountable and responsible for all aspects of the project services.
- Ensure that the Clients contracted services are delivered in particular that the response to incidents and change requests meet the service levels and performance indicators defined in the contract.
- Ensure full compliance to security process, practice and policy.
- Ensure that support staff is able to receive, respond and resolve incidents at an optimum level.
- Provide direction for the incorporation of any "new" services into the service and the service delivery organisations.
- Provide reports as required by the Service Delivery lead.
- Ensure continuity of service is provided from the network ops team at all times.
- Optimise profitability to maximise Clients incremental business revenues and deliver project requirements into live service.
- Previous experience of managing a Network Service.
- Experience of managing performance and KPIs and SLAs.
- Experience of producing performance management statistics to identify trends of activity and strategic planning of continuous improvements.
- Experience with the application of ITIL processes or methodologies especially Root Cause Analysis
- In depth knowledge of delivering operational networks
- Fully aware of above secret security practices
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age