Senior Test Analyst - SC Cleared
4 days left
- Job Type
Senior Test Analyst - SC Cleared
I am currently looking for an SC Cleared Senior Test Analyst to lead build, integration and System Testing using automation techniques for a global IT service provider.
Working closely with Solution Owners and other Infrastructure technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will use their wealth of testing experience to take the lead in planning test schedules, writing and execution of manual and automated test scripts , defect management and reporting as required. The candidate will be required to have extensive current delivery experience in virtualised server Infrastructure and associated software such as Windows 2016, VMware, Hyper-V, and EXSi together with Firewall configuration and continuous integration methodologies with tools such as Jenkins. The Candidate should have experience in integrating and testing applications, external interfaces and network management functionality such as SCOM and SCCM. The candidate shall, as current working practise, use test management tooling such as Silk Test Central and Jira
Projects will be executed with agile principles with a focus on delivering minimum viable product as quickly as possible and delivering incremental value through its lifecycle.
This role requires that the candidate have at least SC clearance level with the potential to obtain Developed Vetting in the future
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing.
- Review and identify performance risks from high level design documentation to provide strategic guidance for mitigation
- System diagnostic skills including Perfmon counter analysis, event log analysis and network tracing
- Demonstrable Experience in testing toolsets, load runner, Jmeter
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in C, C#, PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
Desirable Skills Required:
- Testing strategy definition
- Experience of MOD solution delivery
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN Networking technologies and protocols
If this may be something of interest to you please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Senior Test Analyst - SC Cleared
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly