SAS Programmer, Remote Work - 6 Month Contract
My client is an esteemed Global Pharmaceutical company whose history dates back over Two Centuries and have over One Hundred Thousand members of staff. They are looking for an SAS Programmer to join their well-established team.
The key responsibilities for the SAS Programmer include:
- Responsible for the integrity of the programming/computing solutions for multiple clinical trials (or equivalent).
- Is the scientific lead for programming expertise liaising with Biometrician and statistical scientific counterparts within the team, across multiple clinical trials
- Leads the full execution of final production output generation (tables, listings and graphics) for clinical trials. May lead programming activities for a relatively small project or an indication with guidance.
- In conjunction with the Biometrician/Statistical Scientist, develop study-level programming standards and ensure compliance with project-level/company standards. With guidance, may provide support to development of project-level programming standards, following internal guidelines.
- Ensure high quality for all deliverables and follow the processes.
- Ensure that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards by providing input into eCRF and data structures, tables, listings and figures for Phase I-IV clinical trials and submission activities.
- Responsible for programming (according to specifications) analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures for Phase I-IV clinical trials and for SCS and SCE with high quality and within milestones.
- Responsible for preparing Case Report Tabulations for the submission as required.
- In consultation with the Biometrician/Statistical Scientist, responsible for development of programming specifications of analysis datasets and pooled datasets.
- Maintain QC compliance and responsible for trial records including archiving of programming and associated documentation. Responsible for quality control and audit readiness of quality deliverables.
- Review planning of edit checks; assist non-standard, complex data validation programming as needed according to agreed plans for the clinical trial.
- Assume the role of subject matter expert / trial domain expert to ensure seamless outsourcing, according to the agreed contract and internal business guidance.
- Provide input on process improvement initiatives and participate in non-clinical project activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming software (eg SAS/R/Splus).
- Provide programming expertise in developing/selecting/modifying basic/intermediate MACROs for reporting standards.
The Key experience/knowledge for the SAS Programmer include:
- Expert knowledge of / experience with SAS and other relevant programming software.
- Working knowledge of database design/structures and basic statistics.
- Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures, methodologies.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to statistical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH).
- Intermediate knowledge of office tools.
- Experience in a programming role preferably supporting clinical trials/or in the pharmaceutical industry
This is a contract role for an SAS Programmer working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the SAS Programmer Role please send your CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age