Business Development Manager
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for generating your own leads and closing out new business sales from inception to completion, as well as following up inbound marketing leads.
- Attending prospect meetings and managing all aspects of the sales cycle to completion.
- Researching organisations and markets to develop new prospects, leads and opportunities. Produce strategy and business plans to penetrate specific target markets.
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Understand existing customer needs and proactively provide updates, insights, reporting and additional knowledge to grow the relationship.
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
Background and Understanding
- Consultative and insights-based selling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, understanding how to develop and maintain business relationships
- Interest and understanding of technology
- Negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk