Digital Security Architect
Digital Security Architect
My client, a financial services provider in the City are actively looking for a digital security architect to join them on an initial 10 month contract basis. You will be required to support PSD2 core Programme delivery. You will work in a diverse role supporting the Open Data Working Group, Data Privacy Working Group and any other associated workshops or industry workgroups that may occur, or be established associated with banking industry data standards.
Represent at the Open Banking implementation entity design forums in the context of the data standards it develops.
Specifically, lead the banks representation at:
- The Open Data Working Group,
- The R/W API Working Group (specifically in respect of Account Information APIs)
- The Data Privacy Working Group
- Work with internal product owners, risk and legal colleagues and business stakeholders to develop clear views regarding developing Open Banking data standards so as to represent the best interests of the organisation and its customers at an industry level.
- Interpret and translate the current and proposed Industry Data Standards in manner suitable for clear communication to a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
- Liaise and align with other Open Banking industry representatives in support of a strong, unified and positive engagement with industry bodies and regulators on Open Banking.
- Interpret industry data standards in order to clarify delivery requirements for key project delivery teams, engaging with the Open Banking Implementation Entity to confirm and ratify that interpretation when necessary.
- Assist in the identification and assessment of bank business and data risks associated with meeting the prevailing and future industry data standards.
- Experience influencing outcomes in collaborative work group and committee scenarios.
- Broad and deep understanding of banking services, products and information systems.
- Experience in evaluating or developing data standards and data definitions.
- Appreciation of data modelling techniques (ideally UML class based models) and an ability to interpret logical data models in business terms.
- Appreciation of digital applications in banking, their prevailing and potential uses and the technologies underpin them.
- Experience working on programmes and business initiatives involving APIs or digital data integration.
- Good appreciation or past experience of working with machine readable open standard data formats such as XML or JSON and associated schema definitions and specifications (e.g. YAML or SWAGGER).
- ISO 20022
- Digital Security protocols and standards such as OATH2.
- Data protection legislation (GDPR)