An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Hampshire.
- Implement software design in to fulfil project requirements in accordance with the SSS Business Management Process, in particularly the software development process section within the BMS.
- Implement the design of software as required ensuring it meets the requirements, with guidance from senior engineers.
- Implement informal and formal software testing as required ensuring it meets the requirements, with guidance from senior engineers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of C++ programming language.
- In-depth knowledge of Qt.
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS
- Knowledge of QML user interface specification and programming language.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of video streaming technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Radar systems.
- Knowledge of geographic mapping systems system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk