An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
- Owning the allocated projects ensuring the on-schedule and cost compliant delivery of all projects
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring that all contracted requirements, delivery milestones and service delivery metrics are met
- Execution of effective project management practices through adherence to defined project management governance framework
- Ensuring that fundamental business metrics are accurately forecast, measured, and reported
- Active management of the resolution of all allocated project remedial actions
- Preparation and control of all project documentation including management plans, presentations, reports and formal written communications to the customer.
- Ensuring that all activities allocated to other functional areas are under active work package control and delivering outputs which are conformant and contained within the projects' budgets for time and cost
- Maintaining current, accurate and representative project and order intake information within the Projects area of IFS and PipeDrive.
- Maintaining and co-ordination of all resource projections ensuring that appropriate resources are available and deployed onto the programme and redeployed when their activities have concluded
- Reporting project status through the preparation and submission of weekly and monthly project reports; participation in Monthly Cross Functional Project and Order Intakes Reviews; and presentation of allocated project status at monthly MD Project Exceptions Review.
- Participating in Cross Functional Reviews to drive cross functional working and ensure that issues across the cross functional boundary are under active management control.
- Deploying appropriate project Life Cycle Reviews to ensure that allocated project are under effective management control and maximum advantage is derived through proactive risk and opportunity management including maximizing the benefits of lesson learned.
- Providing support to the Sales & Marketing function by supporting the monthly order intake review, ownership of associated extension sales and orders within PipeDrive, Providing support to the development bids and proposals
- Collecting and recording all Customer Feedback making sure that complaints and low scores of customer satisfaction are brought under close management control and resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk