Application Packager - London - 6 Month Contract
An Application Packager is required to join one of our trusted corporate clients on an initial 6 month contract, based in London. The role will require a candidate with good packaging experience who is flexible and versatile, being ready to get involved in other tasks when needed.
As the Application Packager you will have the following experience:
- Experience of Windows registry and file system.
- A thorough administrator level understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Knowledge and practical experience of application packaging methodologies and toolsets (MSI, Virtual Machines, Appsense etc)
- Active directory understanding and administration (specifically in the area of group policy management)
- Windows scripting languages, PowerShell etc
- Systems management, using Microsoft SCCM as the deployment infrastructure
The day to day responsibilities for the Application Packager will include:
- Repackaging of application installation routines from COTS and bespoke source installation media.
- Generating and documenting new Application packages in response to requirements.
- Definition and configuration of Application.
- Software integration and compatibility testing in a Win 7 environment
- Carry out troubleshooting/fault resolution activities where required.
- Customer engagement to manage UAT activities
If you believe this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age