An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Place/Expedite/Confirm purchase orders in line with MRP.
- Release and reserve shop order in line with MRP.
- Action MRP messages and shortage reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all pricing and lead time data is kept up to date with most recent agreed supplier data.
- Develop professional relationships with suppliers
- Manage supplier performance to exceed 95% OTIF
- Where OTIF is less than 95% work with the supplier to produce an action plan to recover.
- Reduce costs within the supply chain in line with agreed targets
- Work closely with the Commodity managers to take opportunity to consolidate the supply chain utilising alliance and strategic suppliers.
- Support Commodity managers to ensure time critical tasks are completed on time.Ensure that extra ordinary costs are not incurred as a result of supply chain activity
- Monitor material availability and release pick lists to stores in line with MRP and material availability.
- Perform contract review on customer orders.Effectively communicate customer order availability changes within the business
- Ensure supply chain actions resulting from engineering changes are implemented with minimum impact on delivery and inventory
- Attend daily/weekly supply and planning meetings as required.
- Handle in process material exceptions
- Manage delivery terms with suppliers and where possible initiate cost savings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk