Digital Business Analyst
Currently entering a period of business change and modernisation, this leading employer is looking to add to its team with the appointment of a Digital Business Analyst. This organisation has recently signed off on a number of projects to bring its IT systems in line with its exacting standards as well as drive forward to market leading standards. This role is critical in that success.
The role will also be responsible for being the centre point of knowledge within a digital project team and an expert in managing solution requirements. The successful applicant will champion best practices with a constant focus on adding value to the process.
Business Analysts must have knowledge of the general principles of information technology such as its role in decision support, methods of data capture, storage and retrieval, development tools, operating systems, cloud storage and security and particularly the latest developments in these areas.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in some of the following:
- Experience working for a digital software/web development companies
- Knowledge and experience working on projects using data storage and data management
- Work with the wider UX group to ensure usability and accessibility best practices
- Exposure of Axure, Balsamiq, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop or similar design tools
- Project lead for the requirements process, building digital services end to end
- Must be SC cleared or be eligible for SC clearance