Service Desk Analyst
1st Line Support Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a SC cleared 1st Line Support Analyst to provide high quality, professional, desktop support for a large IT solutions and service provider on an initial 6 month contract.
Working within a team of around 13 staff, the successful candidate will be required to deliver high quality professional support services to customers across the site. The candidate must ensure that support calls are managed and resolved to the highest professional standard and within agreed target times while meeting customer expectations.
A high level of technical knowledge is needed to be maintained with a strong understanding of Desktop devices including; Windows operating systems, VPN and remote solutions, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, networking & Infrastructure, telecoms, security, active directory and virtual machines.
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, team working and tasks management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of supporting key enterprise services; Windows 7, Desktop Hardware, Blackberry, iPad and voice & data technologies;
- Good understanding of the role of IT within the business;
- Good understanding of business area's work and their critical periods;
- Confidence to deal professionally with people at all levels in the organisation;
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to learn technical skills and achieve professional qualifications;
- Knowledge and belief in principles of ITIL specifically Incident, Problem, Configuration and Change Management; and
- Commitment to service improvement with a customer focused attitude.
If this role is of interest please feel free to give me a call on 01582 287865
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age