1 day left
- Job Type
Drupal Developer - Circa £50,000
A leading technology solutions organisation with an outstanding reputation for providing first class services to both the private and public sector, are looking to recruit a Drupal Developer into their offices based in Leeds or London.
With their business having flourished to a global level in the past 5 years, this fast-growing organisation is offering an individual the opportunity to join a team of innovative and most talented specialists in the IT field and where your hard-work, talent and commitment is highly valued and rewarded.
It is desirable to have prior experience in the following:
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Creating and using custom entities in Drupal 8
- Solid understanding of RESTful Web Services and how they can be created and consumed in Drupal 8
- TWIG templating language and YAML configuration files
- Exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
In addition, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or eligible for security clearance.
Apply for Drupal Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly