Drupal Developer - Circa £50,000
A leading technology solutions organisation with an outstanding reputation for providing first class services to both the private and public sector, are looking to recruit a Drupal Developer into their offices based in Leeds or London.
With their business having flourished to a global level in the past 5 years, this fast-growing organisation is offering an individual the opportunity to join a team of innovative and most talented specialists in the IT field and where your hard-work, talent and commitment is highly valued and rewarded.
It is desirable to have prior experience in the following:
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Creating and using custom entities in Drupal 8
- Solid understanding of RESTful Web Services and how they can be created and consumed in Drupal 8
- TWIG templating language and YAML configuration files
- Exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
In addition, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or eligible for security clearance.