Digital Business Analyst
A leading technology solutions organisation with an outstanding reputation for providing first class services to both the private and public sector, are looking to recruit a Digital Business Analyst into their office based in Leeds
With their business having flourished to a global level in the past 5 years, this fast-growing organisation is offering an individual the opportunity to act as the centre point of knowledge within a digital project team.
It is desirable to have prior experience in the following:
- Project lead for the requirements process, building digital services end to end
- Work with the wider UX group to ensure usability and accessibility best practices
- Establish a high level of knowledge in the latest BA/UX methods and techniques
- Exposure of Axure, Balsamiq, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop or similar design tools
- Exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
In addition, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or eligible for security clearance.
This is an opportunity to join a team of innovative and most talented specialists in the IT field and where your hard-work, talent and commitment is highly valued and rewarded.