Operations Engineer - IT Support
The company is a fast-growing high-tech company. Its technology has been recognized by the UK Home Office and has been awarded a number of awards. We have an innovative team and are recruiting new members to our operations delivery team.
The company is an ideal platform to build a successful career and be part of the fast-growing market space.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Starting role will be as an operations engineer within the project support and delivery team and the wider operations organisational unit. Key responsibilities will be design, delivery and support of projects. The role is open to progression within the project delivery or project support role as the team and business grows.
- * Requirements capture and design for new and existing projects.
- * Installation and commissioning Video Content Analysis projects.
- * Escalating issues within engineering team as required.
- * Providing professional 1st and 2nd line support for customers.
- * Installing and testing new software releases.
- * Interacting between clients and internal departments for project delivery and product development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Looking for someone with ideally 1-2 years industry experience as they really want that person to be able to go out on project work ASAP.
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience of CCTV, Video Management Systems (VMS) and IP cameras.
- SQL experience