QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer - Wimbledon - Up to £40k - Immediate Start Available
The Company is a fast growing high tech company that has been doubling its turnover year after year. Its technology has been recognized by the UK Home Office and has been awarded a number of awards.
The Company is an ideal platform to build a successful career and be part of the fast growing market space.Job Description
Looking for a bright university educated candidate in the field of computer/electronic engineer to join our team.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Software and Hardware production and release testing.
- Documentation of manuals and procedures.
- Liaise with the R&D and Operations teams for product testing and release.
Required Skills & Experience
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified.
- A knowledge of C++, C# and SQL programing languages
- 3+ years' experience working as a test engineer/software tester.
Ideally someone with some back end experience, however front end would be more beneficial
Automated tools, Selenium - ideal
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other network protocols
- Ideally looking for someone to move into a team lead role in the future so if they have the appetite for this further down the line that would be great
- Lots of exciting projects coming up - migration from GSP to GSU / Web front end revamp / lots of automated testing so a very good time to be joining