eCommerce Project Manager
eCommerce Project Manager, West London
My client is one of the largest British Airlines who has been established for well over 50 years. They are looking for an eCommerce Project Manager to join their well-established team based in West London. The ideal candidate will have expertise in online, mobile and e-commerce as well as project and stakeholder management skills.
- We'll look to you to manage website or mobile projects from business case production through stakeholder management through to delivery. You'll determine backlog, user stories and prioritisation.
- Draw on your strong understanding of e-commerce and travel to generate ideas and influence future portfolio of work.
- You'll work with sponsors and delivery partners to shape ideas into requirements, and, alongside user experience and design teams, generate compelling customer experiences / page designs, which optimise business value delivery, and test them with customers.
- You will work with our analyst teams to understand performance, potential improvements and measure success.
- You will work with business goal owners to prioritise portfolio, and with IM delivery partners to manage overall portfolio delivery effectiveness
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Strong commercial acumen - able to assess and estimate user and business value
- With your track record of delivering change on online or mobile sites, you'll have a good understanding of customer needs and how to convert these into compelling online experiences.
- You'll also be adept at working with specialist resource to generate optimum online processes, propositions and designs.
- Of course, you'll be keen on online or mobile innovation, and a talented project manager with knowledge of best practice e-commerce.
- They use agile project management principles and it would be an advantage if you had worked with these before. However if not you would get some great exposure to these project management principles.
- A strong customer advocate - able to champion customer needs from the customer's viewpoint and gauge customer reaction and behaviour
- Ability to understand and explain complex processes clearly and influence decisions across other departments and organisations
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Project Manager for an initial 3 month period.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age