An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in West London.
- Managing allocated tasks within budget and to timescales as agreed with the project management team.
- Ensuring that the project engineering activities are planned, coordinated and implemented in a logical order. This may include producing or supporting development and maintenance of project schedules.
- To lead the presentation of the design/status at design reviews.
- To own the project/subsystem technical risks and propose appropriate risk mitigations with a proactive response to emerging technical issues and lead the team to a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- Managing and conducting Systems Engineer tasks throughout the systems lifecycle consisting of:
- Generating, understanding and reviewing user requirements documentation.
- Writing the project System Requirements Specifications.
- Developing and documenting the System architecture.
- Developing and documenting the systems design through System Design Specifications and Interface Specifications and defining the system's sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software.
- Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement.
- Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable.
- System integration testing and reporting.
- Ensuring project Configuration and Data Management and Process Compliance.
- Support project/bid planning through input to project schedule by estimating tasks and adhere to agreed estimates/timescales and providing regular and clear technical progress reports to project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk