An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
The PM is authorised and empowered to carry out the following activities on behalf of the company:
- Manage and execute low value contracts with limited supervision.
- Collate project data to ensure effective project governance by the Head of Products & Support.
- Support the Programme/Project Managers to which you are assigned.
- Interface with all internal departments in support of Project Execution.
- Interface with external customers, where authorised by the relevant Programme Manager, in support of Project Execution
The PM is responsible for supporting the nominated Programme Manager in the execution of their Project portfolio with limited supervision. In particular:
- Completing all Project Reporting requirements required. This is to include supporting the compilation of Level 1 reports, risk registers, financial reports, forward load
- Issuing and updating work packages. Organising and facilitating work package reviews with the Team and tracking progress, issues and exceptions
- Maintaining resourced & time phased programme/project schedules with critical paths ensuring task status is updated and progress against milestones is up to date
- Supporting bid activity and generating cost books and quotes in an accurate and timely manner with appropriate consideration of the commercial implications re: margin, risk provision etc.
- Supporting the generation of Project Management Plans, the clarification and flow-down of requirements including the implementation of contract changes
- Supporting periodic Project Reviews and ensuring that Projects are formally closed out once completed
- Co-ordinating the collection of data and analysis in accordance with the re-work procedures ensuring true route cause analysis is implemented on an on-going and maintained basis. Support incentives to reduce overall re-work level and achieve targets set
- At Project Manager level 1 the financial, resource, work package and quotation management tasks should be capable of being carried out with limited supervision only. Project Reporting and Work Package Management should be able to be conducted unsupervised for assigned minor projects
- To comply with the Company Policy on Health & Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk