Software Engineer - all levels
What we do matters. In short, we work to make the world safer. No matter where your talents lie, working as part of L3 TRL Technology means you are directly contributing to a more secure society, helping to protect national security and combat evolving and emerging threats around the world.
We are looking for Software Engineers of various levels and from a variety of backgrounds to work across our Cyber Security team and Applied Innovation Centre. Whether you are looking to progress your career with a more senior opportunity or you are already an established team leader we welcome your application to discuss what TRL opportunities may suit your career aspirations.
We have opportunities for you to be involved with the design, implementation and testing of software using a wide range of technologies, protocols, and programming languages. If you are an enthusiastic engineer looking to work with new and evolving technologies, sometimes outside of your immediate skill set, to solve a wide range of challenges using creative and innovative solutions then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for Software Engineers with some or all of the following skills:
- C++ / C development
- Object orientated development
- Embedded Linux development
- Web technologies (e.g. Node.js)
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do and are what drive our organisation towards growth and success. The following traits are what we look for in our employees:
- Results & Delivery Orientation: Consistently achieves objectives and outcomes overcoming obstacles. Prepared to ensure the success of a project in any reasonable way.
- Innovation: Engaged in innovative solutions and development of engineering designs. Contributes new ideas and suggestions to work and team.
- Continuous Improvement: Contributes to and integrates improvements analysing mistakes and delivering excellence.
- Accountability & Ownership: Delivers on promises, is trustworthy and reliable
- Communicating Working Collaboratively: Involves others. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Customer Led: Understands the needs of the team and responds positively to meet their expectations building relationships as they do so.
- Getting the Best from People: Where appropriate manages people performance and development.
As an Investors in People organisation, we appreciate the hard work, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees. Ensuring our employees have a healthy work life balance is important to us so alongside a competitive salary and excellent training and development opportunities, we also offer several benefits.
A few of our great benefits are:
- Annual bonus plan 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 with length of service)
- 5% non-contributory pension plan
- Flexible working hours, with a 12pm finish on Fridays
- Employee share purchase plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- PHI Assurance
All of our roles require successful candidates to undergo a full UK Security Clearance, without caveats, in accordance with the guidelines set out by Her Majesty’s Government Security Controls.
If you’d like a career in this exciting, fast-track environment, please apply now!
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Defence SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Engineering SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Information Technology SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham