Regression Test Manager
Regression Test Manager - Joining an ever expanding international organisation you will be managing the regression testing activities throughout the full testing life-cycle for multiple SAP projects and programmes.
- Lead and conduct the regression testing activities during the delivery of a SAP roll out - scoping, creating and maintaining, planning and executing an Automated and manual regression suite using HP ALM / UFT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or similar ALM / Test tools
- Analyse and recommend optimum automation tool set(s) for given applications and processes
- Engage with applications and technical teams and suppliers to ensure system and functional changes delivered into live do not break existing functionality, through a well-defined manual and automated regression test suite
- Produce and communicate testing progress to the Programme Test Manager and QA and Test Lead
- Extensive experience working with test automation regression test suite management (for both SAP modules and non-SAP applications)
- Experience of scoping, preparing and executing test scripts, data preparation, giving input into test plans and schedules or changes for enterprise applications where operational availability is critical
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the SAP transactions, processes and integration points into modules (SuccessFactors, Fiori, finance, procurement and supply chain, SRM, HR and Projects).
- Ability to interpret design documentation, working with the business representatives and ability advise and challenge the scope and identify test cases for the regression test suite
- Experience delivering robust and re-usable test scripts to an agreed industry standard using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Strong experience of delivering tests and releases for enterprise class systems such as: SAP technologies, and working across other applications such SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, BI systems and Web applications
- Experience using HP UFT and ALM, or Team Foundation Server (TFS) or equivalent automation ALM / test toolset
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Contributory pension with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Flexible benefits: Childcare vouchers, Health Care cash plan, bike scheme etc.
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Free and regular shuttle bus connecting to local bus and train stations and the city centre
- Excellent location with shops, coffee shops, restaurants, a florist, hairdressers, beauty salon and nursery
If successful, you will be required to undergo UK MOD Security Clearance (SC).