Commercial Manager - Salary 55-65k
Commercial Manager - Salary 55-65k - Bristol - My client a FTSE 100 global organisation are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Commercial Manager.
This role will act as a single point of contact to the customer ensuring all KPIs and services are achieved in line with both the contract and customer expectations. This role will be required to develop and manage a pipeline of projects, using resources from across the group.
- Ensure operation is mobilised and delivered in line with contractual KPIs
- Deliver service profitability in line with budget, whilst maintaining flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Identify, maintain and execute a pipeline of L&D projects that supports the customer's long term resourcing requirements
- Create and drive forward a strategic partnership culture across all customer and supplier stakeholder groups
- Engage with the staff and teams in the wider Babcock Group to deliver against the L&D project requirement
- Develop robust management information
Education and Experience:
- Strong stakeholder influencing and management skills
- Strong service, project and programme management skills
- Ability to effectively manage people to deliver against objectives
- Confident communicator
- Ability to take initiative, work under pressure, organise and prioritise tasks
- Ability to train, motivate and lead teams including teams drawn from other parts of the organisation
- Management of operational performance against stringent KPIs
- Experience implementing and managing a supply chain across multiple suppliers desirable
If you feel that you can demonstrate the necessary experience as detailed above and would like to work for an established FTSE 100 organisation then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply on line or send your CV to Simon James on