Job Role: Business Analyst
Location: Gloucestershire or Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Business Analyst - Contract - Gloucestershire or Hampshire - Market Rates
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team who will be involved in the full project lifecycles.
- The successful candidate will be required to gather, analyse and document clear business requirements from our clients. This may require workshop facilitation, conducting client interviews at varying seniority levels and from technical and business focused client teams, as well as coordination with the technical teams to ensure that the appropriate technical considerations are fully taken into account.
- The successful candidate will document current business processes and use cases using defined templates, verifying these with the client.
- The successful candidate will then develop these to meet future operational scenarios, working with the client and teams to ensure correct translation of business requirements to technical solution requirements and specifications.
- The successful candidate will support development and test teams in their preparation and definition, and during execution to validate requirements, coordinate and lead design resolution queries as necessary.
- Strong communication problem solving stakeholder management and experience of writing functional requirements.
- Delivery of projects using the Agile methodology.
- End to end Project lifecycle experience.
- Problem resolution skills and ability to pick up and learn new skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to aggressive deadlines.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum level of security clearance. If you do not hold an active clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.