DV Cleared Test Specialists
*** WE NEED A NUMBER OF IT PROFESSIONALS FOR CONTRACT OR PERMANENT ROLES BASED IN SUFFOLK!! ***
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Full engineering life-cycle and Systems Engineering (IVV&T) practices from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through to integration, acceptance and customer sign off and associated toolsets
- Testing infrastructure and environments, test authoring frameworks and evaluating features in order to create complex tests
- Testing management, test planning & design including SAT, FAT, system, black box, white box, soak, performance, integration.
- Test tools - HP ALM, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Questions)
- TDD, dev-ops, CI
- Proven track record of driving standards and best practice
- In depth knowledge of software methodologies including Waterfall/V model, agile, lean
- Release Management, incident management, problem management, change management using the Atlassian or HP-ALM toolset.
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFO
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Apply for DV Cleared Test Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly