Management Consultant - DV Cleared
Management Consultant - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary!
Our client, a large management consultancy firm is looking for a number of Project and Change Management Consultants to support clients within D&S sectors. The role will be a mixture of project and portfolio management as well as supporting programme delivery. Aside from the delivery aspect of a role they look for individuals who are entrepreneurial and thought leaders to contribute to the development of the practice as well as intellectual property.
- Good experience and practical understanding of Portfolio and Programme Delivery.
- Experience in influencing, communicating with, providing strategic advice to, and collaborating with all levels of stakeholder including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff
- Recognised and certified qualifications in Programme/Project Management skills/methods (e.g. APMP, MSP, PRINCE2, MoR, Benefits delivery) desirable.
- Previous customer facing consultancy experience
- Planning experience for large multi-organisation change programmes.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas for business change to the programme.
- Experience of delivering business change in government and non-government organisations.
- Stakeholder engagement skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.