Training Support Team Manager (Maintenance Support)
Training Support Team Manager (Equipment Availability)
An exciting new opportunity for a Training Support Team Manager in Equipment Availability has arisen with a leading support services organisation based in Portsmouth. Main responsibilities include the delivery of high quality training support (maintenance support) in line with company standards.
- Will be involved in issuing permits to work in Working at Height, HP Air systems and Confined Spaces so must have a strong Health and Safety ethos, continuously looking to improve safety processes.
- Establish and controls safe systems for work
- Work with delivery managers, programming and the authority to maintain the training programme.
- Keep management fully apprised of any emergent equipment failures that have potential to impact on training delivery output
- Responsibility to keep records and involved in the administration aspects of ensure an auditable maintenance system
Qualifications & Requirements
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician background - ONC Minimum
- Previous experience of working with HP Air, fault finding, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment in a marine or military environment
- Ability to learn and pass courses associated with the job
- High Degree of attention to detail
- Health and Safety Ethos
- Physically able to work at height and in confined spaces
- Computer Literacy Skills
What's on offer?
- Base Salary and flexible Benefits package
- Free On-Site Parking
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance and DBS prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727