Digital CRM and Data Manager - West London - Permanent
Digital CRM and Data Manager - Permanent - West London
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are recruiting for a Digital CRM and Data Manager to join the team on a permanent basis at their offices in West London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of helping fuel our clients data-driven strategy in a GDPR environment. This position will oversee activities that will unlock the value of our critical data assets. The role will be wide and varied which means you will be liaising with a large number of both internal and external stakeholders, therefore exceptional communications skills will be key.
Digital CRM and Data Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and roll out the digital data strategy
- Identify opportunities and create user cases for compliant data acquisition to fuel data strategies
- Lead work with our brands to deliver and execute on individual brand data strategies aligning to the data strategy
- Support brand teams in delivery of data activities and new ways of working.
- Help marketers use data to make better decisions
- Input into weekly status reporting for GDPR and support various work group requirements
- Plan and deliver a CRM database re-engagement work stream
- Link party data to media by working closely with and internal data management team
- Highlight data quality risks and issues with required stakeholders; develop and manage the plan to effectively mitigate risks or resolve data quality issues
- Proactively identify opportunities to maximise our effectiveness in data and digital, as well as opportunities cross-discipline including experiential
- Assist with training and capability building for marketing on use of CRM and party data
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with agency partners ensuring quality work is delivered on time and within budgets
Digital CRM and Data Manager Qualifications:
- Skilled at stakeholder management and communications.
- Thought leadership: lead the conversation across CRM and data
- Demonstrable experience driving data change in an organisation
- Knowledge of industry of CRM and data practices
We are looking to appoint a passionate individual, likely to have several years demonstrable experience in leading CRM and data initiatives against long term data and digital strategies.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Digital CRM and Data Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Digital CRM and Data Manager - West London - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly