Service Owner - Consultancy
MASS is currently looking to establish a new team of consultants in Gloucester to assist in delivering its mission to provide its customers in defence, intelligence and law enforcement with confidence and tools to get value from their data.
The Service Owner is central to the team which in turn is part of the Cyber Security Group within MASS.
We are looking to recruit a service owner able to engage with and understand our customers and identify needs and opportunities to ensure we deliver measurable value through a highly skilled group of contrac-tors. Ideally you will be from a business development background with experience of agile and lean startup approaches and have a strong desire to understand the problems that our customers are facing in delivering solutions to their end users.
The main responsibilities of the post are:
• Developing and adapting the vision for consultancy in the South West.
• Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
• Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers.
• Keeping in touch with every stakeholder regularly.
• Report to management and stakeholders.
• Working with our partners to identify opportunities.
• Working with our commercial department to bid for contracts through our existing contracting frameworks.
• Identify opportunities for new or alternative contracting frameworks.
• Exchanging constantly with business development within the organisation.
• Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the service (micro-blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc.).
Required Characteristics and Skills
• Decisive – willing and able to make decisions with incomplete information.
• Ruthless – maintaining a relentless drive to maximise value and minimise risk while staying focussed on the vision
• Informed – Cultivating an appetite to know the most possible about your service’s domain while being prepared to act with incomplete information.
• Versatile – Responsive to changing circumstances.
• Empowering – Creating a sense of shared ownership amongst all stakeholders and bringing people along with you on the journey.
• Negotiable – having faith in one’s own vision while also being open to feedback and change.
This Service Owner role is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday) and will be based in Gloucester.
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Company benefits portal
• Share Save Scheme
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Service Owner role you must be eligible to hold UK security clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester