Scrum Master / Agile Coach
MASS is currently looking to establish a new innovation team in Gloucester to assist in delivering its mission to provide its customers in defence, intelligence and law enforcement with confidence and tools to get value from their data.
This role is central to the team which in turn is part of the Cyber Security Group within MASS.
The scrummaster role is a key role in the team. You will encourage the team to fully own and organize their work through coaching, mentoring and role modelling and promote excellence, visibility and autonomy throughout the organisation.
As a scrummaster you will embody the following qualities:
• Understand principles are more important than practices.
• Demonstrate the principles as a role model.
• Assist the team with setting up and adapting the process.
• Recognize and act on team conflict.
• Dare to be disruptive.
• Awareness of the "smell" of the place (corporate culture).
• Let your team fail (occasionally).
• Encourage ownership.
• Have faith in self-organization.
• Share experiences.
• Provide coaching and mentoring.
• Have influence at the organizational level.
• Form a great partnership with the product owner.
• Understand there's more than just scrum. (XP, Kanban, Lean, more)
The main responsibilities of the post are:
● Guide and coach multi-disciplinary teams, having the knowledge and experience to provide mentoring.
● Encourage and drive continuous, provable improvements in effectiveness based on empirical data.
● Facilitate the working relationships within the team.
● Work with the Product Owner manager to build and iterate a product roadmap and backlog in line with end user needs.
● Assist the Product Owner in making empirical product data available to stakeholders.
This Scrum Master / Agile Coach role is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday) and will be based in Gloucester.
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Company benefits portal
• Share Save Scheme
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Scrum Master role you must be eligible to hold UK security clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester