MASS is currently looking to establish a new team in Gloucester to assist in delivering its mission to provide its customers in defence, intelligence and law enforcement with confidence and tools to get value from their data.
The DevOps Engineer is part of the team which in turn is part of the Cyber Security Group within MASS.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who will take a key role on our team. Our DevOps engineer will work collaboratively with our software engineers to deploy and operate systems, help automate and streamline operations and processes, and troubleshoot issues within multiple environments.
- Experience using a variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Experience of AWS cloud technologies and services.
- Significant coding and scripting experience.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Incremental code testing and deployment in multiple environments.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins and git
- History of collaboration with IT operations, multiple business functions, and other departments.
This Engineer role is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday) and will be based in Gloucester.
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Company benefits portal
• Share Save Scheme
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this DevOps Engineer role you must be eligible to hold UK security clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Gloucester