Enterprise Architect - Battlefield Systems / Analytical Tools
Job Role: Enterprise Architect - Battlefield Systems / Analytical Tools
Location: Bristol / Corsham + flexibility to travel
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Security Clearance Required
Enterprise Architects - Bristol or Corsham - Permanent - Security Clearance Required
Candidates must have experience with Architecting Battlefield / Military IT Systems.
We are looking to recruit a variety of Enterprise Architecture consultants - those who have skills and experience that span the full breadth of Enterprise Architecture consulting.
- Comprehensive understanding of Enterprise Architecture and its benefits and application in relation to fulfilling strategic goals, accelerating programmes and providing a common understanding amongst key stakeholders of architectural concepts and their impacts
- Translating business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into Solution or Enterprise Architectures.
- Developing contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of architectures, across key architecture domains (including Business, Applications, Information, Integration, Security and Infrastructure)
- Design, development and application of architecture deliverables, artefacts and building blocks using TOGAF 9.1 and its associated architecture content framework and architecture development method
- Development and maintenance of architecture deliverables using recognised modelling standards and notations (Archimate v3 would be desirable)
- Management and governance of reference architecture content and of developed architectures lodged within repositories
- Knowledge and practical experience of recognised EA modelling products (ARIS, BizzDesign would be desirable)
- Developing technical designs for large and complex programmes, including defining architecture and solution requirements and evaluating and selecting solutions (COTS and bespoke developments)
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.