RPA Workstream Lead
Robotics Process Automation Workstream Lead
We are actively looking to secure an enthusiastic and conscientious Robotics Process Automation Workstream Lead to join the Employed Consultant team here at Experis.
Portfolio lead role for this workstream, helping the client design and deliver its RPA roadmap and projects (pathfinders).
The first stage will be to lead the work to identify and select the most profitable opportunities for the client by exploiting RPA in the business and develop a roadmap.
- Mobilisation, Project delivery planning oversight and management
- Senior stakeholder engagement including meeting and workshop facilitation
- Agreeing priorities with the client and associated timelines for deliverables
- Responsible for delivery of agreed deliverables and any day-to-day issues
- Management of resources and priorities
- Liaising with the PMO to ensure all required reporting in place
- Supporting the Delivery Director on development of proposals for next phases of funding
- Project management and stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation
- Previous experience of delivering RPA solutions inc prototyping
- Internet of Things (IoT) experience an advantage
- Must have existing (Central Government) Security Clearance