Programme and Project Management Consultants - Security - DV
Programme and Project Management Consultants - Security - Permanent - London or Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary
Our client, a leading consultancy firm, is seeking Programme and Project Management Consultants to join their team in London or Gloucestershire. Due to continued business growth, our client is looking for candidates that can demonstrate relevant PPM experience within the Security arena, whether gained in-house or within a consulting environment.
- Working across the security practice delivering PPM initiatives for clients
- Your role, depending on your level and skills, will blend working on complex client engagements, supporting the creation of IP, and potentially client relationship management.
- Support the practice lead as we build our Security practice, offering significant opportunities for personal development.
- Supporting internal mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Contributing to new employees selection
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Experience leading complex IT or business transformation projects and/or programmes to successful delivery and perhaps also worked in the PMO environment, within the Security industry
- Strong commercial awareness, and will be comfortable dealing with the more entrepreneurial elements of consulting
- Past exposure to managing and creating business cases would be of particular interest
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; able to make a smooth transition into the challenges of a consulting role.
- Thrive on fast-moving situations, and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Understanding and experience of project management and programme management within security
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work on complex issues and communicate solutions is a clear and concise way
- Eagerness to further your development within a consulting environment and have a consulting mind-set
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE2 or MSP would be of benefit
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.