Senior CCP Consultant
Role: Senior CCP Consultant
Location: M5/M4 Corridor
Clearance: Minimum SC Clearance
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Security Consultant to join their niche Cyber Security Consultancy based in Gloucestershire. This organisation offers Security Consultancy and Managed Services to a range of clients looking to maintain the highest security standards, therefore the successful individual will need to be qualified in at least two or more CCP disciplines and be comfortable working with both public and private sector clients.
- Engage directly with project teams, clients and stakeholders to support the clarification or shaping of needs; definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution options and development of solutions.
- Ability to analyse and understand requirements and expectations and advise of priorities to meet the needs of a programme.
- Contribute heavily to the longer term business strategy and direction of the consultancy
- Writing comprehensive bids to a high standard, and supporting team members in this area.
- Assess, and communicate in business language, the information security risks associated with solutions/systems.
- Manage the information security risks associated with live services, engaging with senior risk owners as required.
- Take responsibility for the solution, ensuring that it is pragmatic and meets the requirements of clients.
- Analyse requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement. Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the client.
- Broad and deep ICT or OT cyber security technical knowledge;
- Qualified in at least two or more CCP disciplines;
- Other Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP)
- Consultancy skills– building customer relations; flexibility in working hours and locations; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in the public and private sectors;
- Business and commercial exposure not just security expertise
- Experience of putting together bids
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior CCP Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy SC Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Defence SC Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Information Technology SC Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Security SC Permanent £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Gloucestershire