SAP/P2P Data Analyst
6 days left
- Job Type
SAP/P2P Data Analyst, West London, 6 Month Initial Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company whose early history dates back well over 100 years. They are an esteemed global operating company who employ around 100,000 people. They are currently looking to recruit Data Analyst to join their well-established company. The ideal candidate will have experience with SAP or Procure to Pay.
- Analyse and deliver data extracts and perform analysis from a number of sources
- Deliver for a large Procure to Pay transformation programme.
- Extract and manipulate diverse data to show insights and add value to business information from multiple database systems.
- Expert knowledge of MS Access, SQL, Excel and other databases are required.
- Extract data from a SAP ERP so SQVI and some Procure to Pay knowledge is a bonus.
- Identifying solutions
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- Great working knowledge of MS Access, Excel & SQL
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Team-player with good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to competently and effectively engage/communicate with people (internally and externally);
- Ability to identify and resolve problems to ensure objectives are met
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines;
- Proactive and flexible individual with a 'can do' attitude;
- Self-improver, solicits and uses feedback to manage own learning and development;
This is a contract role for the Data Analyst working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to Data Analyst please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for SAP/P2P Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly