Business Analyst - Justice Sector
6 days left
- Job Type
Business Analyst - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary
There will be considerable travel to London with this role as the client is based there.
Delivery of Client-focused Business Analysis including portfolio and market analysis, programme and policy change development, generation of evidence to support business change including Business Cases, and support to change implementation.
Other activities will include requirements elicitation and structuring, generation of material for competitive bids and engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Key areas of experience include - requirements elicitation, business process modelling & change implementation, agile methodology and operational analysis
- Law enforcement agency domain knowledge is essential (or secure government/home affairs)
- Degree qualified (2.1 or above).
- BCS - International Diploma of Business Analysis
- Managing Successful Programmes - Practitioner
- Demonstrable competence in most or all of the following:
- Business Performance and Effectiveness Assessment (Essential)
- Application of Analytical Methods for modelling change (Essential)
- Requirements elicitation & management (Essential)
- Stakeholder management (Essential)
- Development of options and evidence for Business Cases (Essential)
- Facilitation of client workshops (Essential)
- Embedding change within client organisations (Essential)
- Strong Interpersonal and Client Engagement Skills (Essential)
- Law Enforcement Agency Domain Knowledge (Essential)
- Influencing Stakeholders and generating buy-in
- Business Process Modelling
- Agile methodology
- Operational Analysis Methodologies and Techniques
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for Business Analyst - Justice Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly