ITEA Lead Engineer
ITEA Lead Engineer is required to develop, review and issue numerous Detailed Test Specifications for trials. The successful candidate will need to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain close working relationships with other engineering domain subject matter experts (SME) during the development together with customer facing document reviews.
- Review requirements and measures of performance associated with a specific trial.
- Define test methodology and approach through review and approval with engineering and Customer domain subject matter experts.
- Document individual test steps that reflect the agreed test method.
- Define and document further trials requirements including the following:
- Specific test facility requirements.
- Manpower requirements and required skillset.
- Other dependencies such as Government Furnished Equipment, Resources, Facilities.
- Arrange and chair technical document reviews and obtain final document signatory approval for issue.
- Support ITEA management through the provision of progress metrics in terms of DTS development and release status.
- Elevate areas of disagreement for management resolution.
- Partake in Trials Readiness Reviews for individual trials activities.
- The successful candidate will have the below skills:
- Thorough understanding of integration, test and acceptance procedures.
- Highly developed customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to conduct technical reviews of programme deliverables.
- Willing to travel extensively within the UK and Europe.
- A proven track record of complex system integration and test programmes.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a security vetting procedure.