Assistant Project Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
Package: Competitive basic salary plus generous holiday entitlement, nine day working fortnight, workplace pension scheme and additional flexible benefits scheme.
It's an exciting time to join the Project Management function at AWE. Working for one of the area's largest employers and enjoying an excellent work/life balance, our project management function gain experience on a wide variety of projects and are able to make a direct and visible contribution to the successful running of the business.
The key skills and experience you will have to be an Assistant Project Manager are:
- Proven success of contributing in a cross-functional team delivering a variety of projects within a regulated environment
- Knowledge and understanding of processes involved in planning small to large scale projects
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of project management methodology in your industry sector
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at a variety of different levels
- Knowledge of UK Health and Safety Legislation
Individuals interested in this permanent opportunity will be required to be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.