Head of Supply Chain
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in West London.
- Develop & implement Supply Chain strategy to maximize efficient and effective material control.
- Build supplier relationships using agreed strategic and ethical methods to ensure a focused, efficient and dedicated supplier base.
- Manage the MRP, production planning and customer delivery processes to ensure timely and accurate performance on all material delivery requirements.
- Engage with suppliers to negotiate the most cost effective and business appropriate agreements for the supply of key materials and services.
- Develop, maintain and evolve effective end-to-end process control mechanisms and performance metrics to deliver continual performance improvements against defined KPIs.
- Analyse and control supply chain costs and all aspects of material inventory to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit.
- Create and present accurate reports relating to inventory, material spend in line with agreed budgetary constraints.
- Work with Production to apply a continual make / buy approach to ensure maximum cost efficiency.
- Support bidding activity by facilitating the timely production of UPC information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing full end to end supply chain.
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems.
- Experience of working to budgetary and time sensitive targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk