An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Staffordshire.
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tender
- Negotiating prime contracts with UK/overseas commercial customers
- Advising and assisting Purchasing Department on the flow-down of contract conditions to sub-contractors
- Advising Programme Managers on all contractual aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost-effective manner
- Drafting contract documentation and agreements of a contractual nature
- Liaison with customers at all levels
- Representing the Commercial Department across the business and to the Senior Management
- Mentoring and developing other members of the department
- Assisting the Commercial Manager with high level duties and representing the department
- Proven track record of relevant experience at the same or a similar level within a Commercial / Contracts Department.
- Significant experience in terms and conditions negotiation and the commercial management of supply contracts for both UK and overseas customers.
- Familiar with industrial / commercial conditions of contract and procedures
- Knowledge of import and export controls and procedures
- Experience in Export Licensing procedures
- Familiar with documentary credits and bank guarantees
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk