5 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in West London
- Review of deliverable documentation from a quality perspective.
- Reporting is carried out as determined by the Business Quality Manager
- Collation and managing of supplier quality records
- Generation, monitoring and close out of internal NCR's
- Support NPI, APQP and PPAP
The main duties of the site Quality Manager will be:
- Providing guidance to assigned Project Teams on the policies, processes and procedures as required supporting the QMS.
- Conduct audits as directed by the QA Manager
- Assist gathering of information to enable reporting of the QA Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in promotion of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support to internal, supplier and third party audits
- Interpretation and monitoring of customer contractual quality requirements and composition of QA Management Plans.
- Proactively addressing customer quality issues and concerns.
- Conducting supplier assessments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly