3 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
- The site Quality Management System is fit for purpose, correctly implemented within their area of responsibility;
- Reporting is carried out as determined by the Business Quality Manager.
- Staff are proactively managed in accordance with company policies.
- Quality objectives are deployed and communicated;
- The business is supported in maintaining its QMS 3rd party approval;
- Guidance is provided to the all staff on Quality matters
- Risks associated with the implementation of the QMS are regularly assessed and reported;
- Liaison with the Engineering occurs, to ensure that all Quality requirements are met within projects and products.
- Liaison with Materials, Production and safety occurs, to ensure all products meet the design intent.
- Local processes and procedures are determined, and periodically reviewed, to ensure that they continue to meet the Quality policy.
- Appropriate reporting mechanisms are used in reporting issues to the business and customers as required.
- Quality induction training is provided to new staff;
- Cross-site QA support to other sites is provided as required
- Continuous improvement is championed throughout the business.
The main duties of the site Quality Manager will be:
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager in implementation of the BMS Transition Project;
- Guidance and support to all staff, as to their discharging of their Quality responsibilities.
- Act as the site focal point for provision of Quality advice to projects and manufacturing, throughout the project / manufacturing life cycles;
- Support the maintenance of the QMS 3rd party approval.
- Planning, managing and hosting internal, supplier, customer and 3rd party audits;
- Reviewing of internal and external Quality documents for content and suitability, and advising affected staff appropriately;
- Review deliverable documentation;
- Assessment of suitability of contracted support within area of responsibility.
- Provision of Quality systems advice to both the business and supply chain.
- Proactively address customer quality issues and concerns;
- Determining and reporting of relevant KPIs.
- Promoting Quality awareness in the business, providing bespoke training as required.
- Leading and supporting all aspects of Supplier QA activities.
- Assist the Quality Auditor in defining and conducting audits, including supplier audits, as part of the business's internal audit plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly