DV cleared Project manager - ISTAR Capability Delivery
DV cleared Project Manager is required by the Ministry of Defence for a 6-month contract based at Abbey Wood, Bristol.
**The client has stated that this role is "IN-SCOPE" for the Off-Payroll Worker legislation - Maximum day rate: £380 Umbrella / £337 for PSC - Deemed PAYE **
You will project manage a number of discrete work packages to deliver ISTAR capability to users deployed worldwide.
Tasks will include:
- Programme/Project Management.
- Guidance on the content and staffing of equipment requirement documents, Procurement Strategies and Business Case submissions.
- Acquisition Through Life Management Plan.
- Staffing contract documentation through commercial and finance staff.
- Chair regular Project Management meetings.
- Safety and Environmental Management Plans and Safety Case reports and chair Safety meetings.
- Risk Management Plans and Risk Registers for projects, including risk reviews during project meetings.
- Monitor and control financial aspects of each project or contract.
- Produce forecasts of outturn and support the EP planning process.
- Prepare technical briefs, costing analysis, status reports and meeting minutes/notes.
- Liaison with all relevant agencies
- DV Developed Vetting security clearance
- Demonstrable project management experience within the defence ICT environment.
- Knowledge of MOD DE&S processes and procedures.
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Project Management qualification i.e. APMP, PRINCE2, etc
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Cyber Security DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Public Sector DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)