Product Safety and Compliance Manager - Kent
I am actively recruiting for a Product Safety and Compliance Manager - Kent on behalf of a world-leading provider of unmanned air, land and surface vehicle targets for training and weapon system test and evaluation.
The Product Safety and Compliance Manager is required to ensure their products comply with Safety and Airworthiness regulations and customer standards.
Main Responsibilities include -
- Develop and maintain fit for purpose product safety and compliance processes within QTS in line with relevant company accreditations.
- Being the technical expert and focal point for product safety within this area of the business.
- Administration, maintenance and updates of existing product safety cases and compliance documentation.
- Advising and active involvement in Design Reviews.
- Supporting and advising customers on safety and airworthiness matters.
- Providing support to Field Service teams and wider areas of the business.
Requirements for the Role
- Broad Engineering experience
- Significant experience of working in a regulated field of Engineering
- Understanding of product safety and compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Solutions focused and pragmatic, able to work well under pressure.
- The ability to work autonomously and reactively to changing requirements.
- Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and processes including DAOS is desirable.
- Experience in a target/UAV environment is desirable.
- You will need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
This is a unique opportunity for a Product Safety and Compliance specialist to be involved in varied and exciting projects developing state of the art Unmanned Aerial and Surface Target Systems internationally for a growing organisation.
For further information on this opportunity please apply within or contact Ricky Nutt at Experis.