GDPR Business Analyst, HMT, up to £400/day
Our client, the HM Treasury, are seeking a GDPR Business Analyst, to join them at 1 Horse Guards Road, London SW1A 2HQ
Team: HMT//HMT Core//Corporate Centre//Joint Workplace Solutions incl ICT
Initial contracts will run for 3 months and offer a rate up to £400/Day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 27/02/2018 at 13:15
This role requires Active DV (Developed Vetting) clearance. Applicants require active DV clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
HM Treasury is undertaking a project to ensure it is compliant with upcoming GDPR legislation. The GDPR Business Analyst will join the existing GDPR Project Team and be responsible for mapping and analysing business processes, creating data inventories, identifying GDPR compliance gaps and supporting corrective actions to address them. Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and capturing business processes, data flows and systems that relate to personal data
- Undertaking stakeholder engagement activities including workshops, interviews and meetings
- Providing knowledge and experience of GDPR and data protection
- Carrying out analysis of processes, data flows and systems against GDPR to identify compliance gaps
- Producing corrective action plans and supporting HM Treasury teams to deliver the required changes
- Assisting the existing GDPR Project Team with related activity
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst on data protection projects
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR regulations (GDPR qualifications are desirable)
- Ability to translate complex data into simple and easy-to-understand data maps and visuals
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and deliver to project objectives/timelines
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change roles
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR regulations
- GDPR qualifications are desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.