£30,000 pro rata
6 Month FTC, Full-time
I recruit for a FTSE 250 Organisation who are one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. They work in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
It is essential that their commercial retailer Staff, Managers and Leaders have the knowledge, skills and ability to deliver their ambitious Customer Loyalty and Volume Growth plans. The client offers a number of specialist programmes, which the Account Manager would be responsible for.
They are looking for someone to drive forward these programmes in the network, this role involves managing, and working closely with our suppliers, overseeing the budget that sits with this, managing network communication to ensure they get the involvement they require, and over all accountability for each project.
This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential for it to be extended further.
- Represent, and be the voice of the Academy for all of our commercial programmes
- Work with the third party agencies who are responsible for the development and delivery of our training programmes to ensure that the right assets are available and are in line with client expectations
- Take the lead for the continued roll out of Programmes, evaluating the programme's impact and working with the provider to amend and improve the programme as required.
- Take the lead for working with suppliers to focus on opportunities for continued management improvement programmes
- Write clear, concise and impactful communications to the Retailer Network as and when required.
- Work with the Academy administration team on a day to day basis to ensure any issues relating to any of the programmes are dealt with promptly.
- Involvement in adhoc projects or meetings as required by your Manager
- Confident on the phone, clearly communicate both verbally and in writing and will need to be and highly organised.
- Able to rapidly develop understanding of the retailer network and training activities is essential.
- Able to quickly build relationships with the key contacts in the network, suppliers and within the training team.
- Have a demonstrable experience of task prioritisation and offering superb customer service.
- Excellent business acumen, developing the services and reporting on successes within the programmes that they are responsible for.
- Excellent quality of service to the retailer network must be maintained.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .