Project Manager, MOD, up to £380/day
Our client, the Ministry of Defence, are seeking a Project Manager, to join them at MOD Abbey Wood, Bristol BS34 8JH
Team: MOD//MOD Core//DES//Chief of Materiel Joint Enablers
Initial contracts will run for 6 months and offer a rate up to £380/Day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 27/02/2018 at 09:30
This role requires Active DV (Developed Vetting) clearance. Applicants require active DV clearance or the willingness to go through clearance before starting on site. Candidates with current clearance will be preferred.
The post holder is responsible for the overall programme and day to day running of their projects, this includes management of studies, design, development, production, support and/or integration of specialist systems. This is to be completed whilst keeping within allocated financial budgets, commercial guidelines and agreed timescales. The post holder will perform the following tasks:
- Programme/Project Management.
- Guidance on the content and staffing of equipment requirement documents, Procurement Strategies and Business Case submissions.
- Acquisition Through Life Management Plan.
- Staffing contract documentation through commercial and finance staff.
- Chair regular Project Management meetings.
- Safety and Environmental Management Plans and Safety Case reports and chair Safety meetings.
- Risk Management Plans and Risk Registers for projects, including risk reviews during project meetings.
- Monitor and control financial aspects of each project or contract.
- Produce forecasts of outturn and support the EP planning process.
- Prepare technical briefs, costing analysis, status reports and meeting minutes/notes.
- Liaison with all relevant agencies
- DV Clearance
- Assurance experience, ICT PM experience.
- CEng, APMP.
- DV Clearance Essential.
- The Post Holder must have the ability to work under his/her own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Have a flexible approach to the day to day tasks required of a Project Manager and cope with a challenging workload.
- Good communication skills are required in dealing with Customers, DSTL, contractors and Other Government Agencies.
- A sound knowledge of DE&S processes is required.
- Assurance experience,
- ICT PM experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.